Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ronaldo Sucks: Let's Rejoice!

Apparantly the most annoying player according to certain referees (such as Claus Bo Larsen) is non other than Cristiano Ronaldo.
And no I am not making this up because I hate Ronaldo.
It's actually true. Referees think he is annoying because he is a diver. I would say that there are a lot of other things about him that just invite you to "dislike" him, but that's just me, some people actually like him and look up to him, well good luck with that.
But at last, some people are coming to their senses and realizing what I realized ages ago: that Cristiano Ronaldo is the spawn of satan, he is the devil reincarnated.
However, what I don't understand is if referees know positively and absolutely that he dives all the time, then why the fuck do they relent and give him what he wants: free kicks and even penalties sometimes. Is he that great that they just can't help but give in to his every whim?
Anyways here are some images of Ronaldo doing what he does best, diving:



No comments:

Post a Comment