Friday, May 20, 2011

Wenger's equations

Ok so I've talked about this before (I think) but I'm gonna talk about it again. There's this show on youtube, it's called special 1 TV, and I absolutely love it! It's hosted by Mourinho (not the real one obviously, just a puppet of him, but it does sound quiet realistic) hence the name "special 1" TV.
And this is relevent why you ask?
Well it's not really relevent to anything, I just wanted to share one of my all time favourite episodes of the show.
Enjoy :)

videosource


I absolutely love this!

Wenger: The proof, the proof!
Man United divided by blackburn multiplied by blackpool over chelsea as a function of arsenal greater than fulham over everton and stoke minus FA corruption equals premier league! #Wenger's equation

Ha the equations of thermodynamics have nothing on this
As the boy Wayne would say: This is mint!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment