Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am Cristiano Ronaldo & I am Awesome




Hello, my name is Cristiano Ronaldo, but of course you already knew that! I mean who in their right mind wouldn't know who I am? Anyways, I am the world's best footballer, no one can even come remotely close to the level of my skills. But on the contrary to popular belief my life isn't all rainbows and unicorns. I actually have a lot of problems and every week I will be discussing one of these problem right here. My problem for today is that I ran out of hair gel , so as you can see my hair is sticking out in all directions and at odd angles, and to be honest it looks aweful. I can't let people see me in this state, it's an abomination I tell you, a crime against humanity! Why, you ask, did I run out of hair gel? I will tell you why. You see I usually have a whole room in my amazing apartment stocked with hair gel so that i never run out, and of course I hired someone to restock the room but the idiot that i hired was apparantly "sick" and he didn't do his job. Can you believe this guy? He actually believes that his health is more important than my hair gel! Obviously I fired him and that made me feel a little better, but my hair still looks horrible. :(
Well I'm Cristiano and this was my problem of the week.
I will now go and stare at myself in the mirror.
xoxo DiverBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment